Web resources for language and gender
- Communication and Media
And Language Association
- Subscribe to this mailing list to learn about GALA, a new association
for language and gender studies.
- Gender and
Race in Media (University of Iowa)
- Pages on: African
American, Asian American, Assorted Gender & Media links, Cyberspace,
Feminist Media, Indexes and Directories, Latin American, LesBiGay, Native
American and other Indigenous Peoples, Print media, Television & Film,
- Language and Gender
- Associations, email addresses, conferences, publications, and more.
- Bibliography on Gay and
- Compined by Gregory Ward, this bibliography is as essential resource
to classic and current literature. It is regularly maintained and updated.
- Women's Studies Resources
- Web pages devoted to: Activism, Art, Communication and Media, Development - WID, Feminist Theory, History, Literature, Music, Sports, General or Mixed.
© 1999 Berkeley Women and Language Group