The following provided by Jen and Ray, and updated and augmented slightly by
Please respond immediately just to let us know you've gotten this message
(apologies if you got it twice). We'll be mailing to everyone else. In just 7
months we'll be meeting once again for our class reunion (30 years, go figure)!
So far we have reservations from the following class members:
We are lacking any kind of address for the following people. Can you help so
that we can contact the entire class for the reunion?
- Brenda Hanna
- Ray Kawata
- Kenyon Erickson
- Mark Baur
- Doug Wysh
- Patricia (Whitcomb) Green
- Dan Martin
- Lois (Kniss) Jones
- Susan Moody
- Wolf Gruber
- Mary Ruth Powell
- Janine Clayton
- Shalini (Prakash) Agarwal
- Rebecca (Kose) Noah
- Andrew Hennessey
- Gil Halsted
- Rodney Dyck
- Rebecca (Rabe) Kose
- JB Lowe
- Jeanie Keislar Barnes
- Barbara Philleo Miller
- Maribeth Versluis
- Alexander Boudrez
- Corin Fjermestad
- Kamyar Khalili
- Jenny Mull Reilly
- David Stadtlander
- Lorrie Willey
- Diane Windsor
We'd like to see as many classmates as possible, of course, so please let us
know as soon as possible if you'll be attending, how many people are coming with
you, and how many rooms you want.
A $20 deposit per room would be appreciated!
The rooms will cost $210 for the 3 nights of our stay. Meals (no lunches) are
$61.50 per adult and $30.75 per child (ages 3-12, under 3 free) for our stay
(dinner Friday through breakfast Monday).
Dan Martin has once again graciously
volunteered to edit a booklet of autobiographical sketches for our class
reunion. With the passage of time, change is inevitable (in fact sometimes
change is the only constant in our lives). We'd like to know what's new with you
and yours, and you can share it with us by sending your entry to
5500 Estrellita del Norte, NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111-1656
firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail is preferred!).
order to allow Dan to edit and compile the booklet, it would be helpful to
submit entries by April 15th. Please also include updated phone numbers,
snail-mail addresses, and e-mail.
Other Events and Activities
- We'd like to hold an auction at the reunion to benefit Woodstock School,
so please think about items to donate to the cause and be prepared to haul
them to NC. Could we please hear from anyone willing to organize the donations
and be the auctioneer?
- Talent show
- In the past we had a talent show at the reunion. Anyone interested in
strutting their stuff please let us know, and volunteers are needed to
coordinate the activities.
- Hindustani Khanna
- We seem to recall that someone was able to provide Hindustani Khanna at
this year's WOSA reunion in Black Mountain. If this rings a bell could you let
us know? Otherwise, we'll probably need to go to a restaurant for this long
- Woodstock '72 Trivial Pursuit
- Do you have any bits of trivia (pictures, items, questions) that we could
use for a trivia game? If so, bring them along with a card asking the trivia
question, and offering multiple choice answers.
- Memorabilia Table
- Break out those old yearbooks, photo albums, clothes, class flag (does
anyone know where ours is?), toys, books, or anything else you can think of.
- Dale Jones has volunteered (was pressed into
service) to design the t-shirts, and Mary Ruth has agreed to coordinate
printing. We'll be asking all of you, in the spring, how many and what size
t-shirts you'll want, so give it some thought!
- Soccer, anyone? If you have any other ideas for activities to do while we're together
please let us know. And, of course, it would be great if you also volunteereed
to organize it!
So, things for you to do:
- Let us know you're coming (email@example.com, 410-461-3689, Ray Kawata,
3421 Font Hill Drive, Ellicott City, MD, 21042-3601)
- Send us a deposit
- Make your travel reservations (Asheville, NC is the nearest airport)
- Dream up an activity and volunteer to organize it – let us know what
- Write a bio for our class reunion booklet and send it to Dan
- Gather up items for the auction
Looking ahead to the 2007 reunionAs you may recall, we are planning to
have our 2007 reunion in India. Planning that reunion is going to be a big job,
and the sooner it's started the better. So far there have been a couple of
volunteers to work on a planning committee, but a committee head (or 2) is
needed to get the job started and the volunteers organized. Think about it!