- "Linguistic documents synchronizing
sound and text," Speech Communication 33. (2001) pp. 79-96. (with
Michel Jacobson and Boyd Michailovsky).
- "The reconstruction engine: a computer
implementation of the comparative method," Association for
Computational Linguistics Special Issue in Computational Phonology
20.3 (September 1994) pp. 381-417. (with Martine Mazaudon.)
- "Regularity and exceptions in sound
change," Proceedings of the 35th Annual Meeting of the Linguistics
Society of Belgium, Bruxelles, December 13-15 1993. (D. Demolin,
ed.). (forthcoming) (with Martine Mazaudon).
- Bibliography of the International
Conferences on Sino-Tibetan Languages and Linguistics I-XXV. 407pp.
Berkeley: Center for Southeast Asian Studies. (1994) (with Randy J.
- "Du bon usage de l'informatique en
linguistique historique," Bulletin de la Société de Linguistique de
Paris 86.1, pp. 49-87. (1991). (with Martine Mazaudon).
- "Gambling on CD-ROM: Speculations on the
Economics of a New Technology," Library Journal (July 1988).